Some Cases of Jurisprudence in Three Quranic Text
مجلة جامعة الأنبار للعلوم الإسلامیة,
2011, السنة 3, العدد 11, الصفحة 41-66
الملخصBy the name of Allah most gracious most merciful and peace and blessing upon his prophet Mohammed.
I do not claim perfection for this work because the perfection is a characteristic which belong to Allah only and his Holy Book (Quran) Which "No falsehood can approach it from before or behind it".
So wherever a mistake would be found is form myself, and I pray Allah to forgive me, otherwise the whole right is from Allah and every action is upon his will.
At the end of the research I have found very important results and it is summarized below:
1. The difference in the opinion among many jurisprudents is due to the difference in the interpretation of the texts or misunderstanding the evidence which result from forgetting the evidence or miss reaching the evidence.
2. The prohibition of having and intercourse with the wife supported by unequivocal evidences.
3. "Daughter" is called upon any woman had been born to a man, whether she has born due to a marriage or from adultery, so the marriage from the women, who has been born as a result of adultery, is forbidden on any case.
4. The Mutaa marriage is forbidden in any case, and it considers as a time limited bond which goes against the real bond of marriage which based on continuity.
Finally I pray to Allah to accept this humble work and make it beneficial to the people.
- عدد الزيارات للمقالة: 100
- مرات تحميل الملف الأصلي للمقالة: 69