University of Anbar - College of Law and Political Science
University of Anbar - College of Science
It is God’s bounty that He made the night and the day one of the cosmic signs indicating His power, the Almighty, and His uniqueness in creation, and that He is the creator whose power is manifested to all of His creation in His cosmic signs. (Indeed, there are signs in that for people who reflect), and from what God Almighty bestowed upon His servants is that He made these verses signs related to many of the jurisprudential rulings, including (the ruling on restraining the fasting person)The night and the day are clear to everyone who has sight and insight, and he specified the time at which the fasting person grasps the whiteness of the day, so he said (and eat and drink until the white thread becomes clear to you from the black thread of dawn).Despite this specification of the time of the fasting person’s abstinence, the jurists - may God have mercy on them - differed in the meaning of what is meant by (the blackness of the night and the whiteness of the day during it).And I began to read an analysis of this verse and the related hadiths of the Prophet, relying on the interpretation of the imams of the approved schools of jurisprudence, in order to find out the correct legal meaning of what is meant by (the darkness of the night and the whiteness of the day).
- Abdul Raouf Al-Manawi, Zain Al-Din Muhammad. (d. 1031 AH). Fayd Alqadir. 1nd ed. Egypt: The Great Commercial Library, 1356 AH.
- Abu Dawud, Suleiman bin Al-Ashath. (d. 275 AH). Sunan Abi Dawood. ed: Muhammad Muhyiddin Abd al-Hamid. Beirut: Modern Library.
- Abu Hayyan, Muhammad bin Yusuf. (d. 745 AH). Albahr Almuhit fi Altafsir. ed: Sedqi is beautiful. 1nd ed. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr, 1420 AH.
- Al-Aini, Mahmoud bin Ahmed. (d. 855 AH). Eumdat Alqariy Sharh Sahih Albukharii. Beirut. Arab Heritage Revival House.
- Al-Alusi, Mahmoud bin Abdullah. (d. 1270 AH). Ruh Almaeani fi Tafsir Alquran Aleazim Walsabe Almathani. ed: Ali Abdel Bari Attia. 1nd ed. Beirut: Scientific Book House, 1415 AH.
- Al-Azim Abadi, Muhammad Ashraf. (d. 1329 AH). Eawn Almaebud Sharh Sunan Abi Dawud, 2nd ed. Beirut: Scientific Book House, 1415 AH.
- Al-Bayhaqi, Ahmed bin Al-Hussein. (d. 458 AH). Alsunan Alkubraa. ed: Mohamed Abdel Qader Atta. 3nd ed. Beirut: Scientific Book House, 1424 AH - 2003 AD.
- Al-Bukhari, Muhammad bin Ismail (d.256 AH). Sahih Albukharii = Aljamie Almusnad Alsahih. 1nd ed. Cairo: Dar Al-Shaab, 1987AD.
- Al-Damiati, Othman bin Muhammad Shata (d.1310 AH _). Iieanat Altaalibin ealaa Hali Alfaz Fath Almueayan. 1nd ed. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr, 1418 AH-1997 AD.
- Al-Daraqutni, Ali Bin Omar. (d.385 AH). Sunan al-Daraqutni. ed: Shuaib Al-Arnaout and others. 1nd ed. Beirut: Al-Resala Foundation, 1424 AH - 2004 AD.
- Al-Dasouki, Muhammad bin Arafa (d. 1230 AH). Hashiat Aldasuqi Ealaa Alsharh Alkabir. ed: Muhammad Alish. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Al-Hakim, Muhammad bin Abdullah Al-Nisaburi (d. 405 AH). Almustadrak ealaa Alsahihayn. ed: Muqbil bin Hadi Al-Wadi’i. Cairo: Dar Al-Haramain, 1417 AH - 1997 AD.
- Alish, Muhammad bin Ahmed. Manah Aljalil Sharh Mukhtasar Khalil. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr, 1409 AH-1989 AD.
- Al-Kasani, Abu Bakr bin Masoud (d. 587 AH). Badayie Alsanayie fi Tartib Alsharayie. 2nd ed. Scientific Books House, 1406 AH.-1986 AD.
- Al-Khasawneh, Awni Muhammad - Jarad, Majid Mahmoud. Mawaqit Alsalat Wahisabatuha Bialturuq Aleilmiat Alfalakiat Aldaqiqa. 2016 AD.
- Al-Mawardi, Ali bin Muhammad (d. 450 AH). Alhawi Alkabir fi Fiqh Madhhab Aliimam Alshaafieii. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Al-Mubarakfouri, Muhammad Abd al-Rahman. (d.1353 AH) . Tuhfat Alahwadhi Bisharh Jamie Altirmidhii. Beirut: Scientific Books House.
- Al-Nafrawi, Ahmed bin Ghanem (or Ghneim). (d. 1126 AH).Alfawakih Aldawaniu ealaa Risalat Abn Abi Zayd Alqayrawani. Dar Al-Fikr, 1415 AH - 1995 AD.
- Al-Nawawi, Abu Zakariya Muhyiddin Yahya (d. 676 AH). Alminhaj Sharh Sahih Muslim, 2nd ed. Beirut: Arab Heritage Revival House, 1392 AH.
- Al-Nawawi, Abu Zakariya Muhyiddin Yahya bin Sharaf (d. 676 AH), Al-Majmoo Sharh Al-Muhadhdhab, Dar Al-Fikr.
- Al-Nisa’i, Ahmed bin Shuaib. (d. 303 AH). Sunan Alnisayiyi Bisharh Alsuyutii Wahashiat Alsanadii. ed. Heritage Investigation Office. 5nd ed. Beirut: Dar Al-Maarifa, 1420 AH.
- Al-Nuaimi, Hamid Majul - Jarad, Majid Mahmoud. Almadkhal alaa Ealam Alfalak. 2010 AD.
- Al-Qinnoji, Muhammad Siddiq Khan (d. 1307 AH). Alrawdat Alnadiat Sharh Aldarar Albahia. Knowledge House.
- Al-Qurtubi, Muhammad bin Ahmed. Aljamie Liahkam Alquran. ed: Hisham Samir Al-Bukhari. Riyadh: Dar Alam al-Kutub, 1423 AH - 2003 AD.
- Al-Samarqandi, Muhammad bin Ahmed (d. 540 AH). Tuhfat Alfuqaha, 2nd ed. Beirut: Scientific Book House, 1414 AH - 1994 AD.
- Al-Sanaani, Abd al-Razzaq bin Hammam. (d. 211 AH). Almusanaf. ed: Habib al-Rahman al-Azami, 2nd ed. Beirut: The Islamic Office, 1403 AH.
- Al-Sherbiny, Muhammad bin Ahmed. (d. 977 AH). Aliaqnae fi Hali Alfaz Abi Shujae. ed: Office of Research and Studies. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Al-Sherbiny, Shams al-Din, Muhammad bin Ahmad al-Khatib (d. 977 AH), Mughaniy Almuhtaj Iilaa Maerifat Maeani Alfaz Alminhaj, 1nd ed, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyyah, 1415 AH - 1994 AD.
- Al-Shirazi, Ibrahim bin Ali. (d. 476 AH). Almuhadhab fi Fiqh Aliimam Alshaafieii. Scientific books house.
- Al-Sindi, Muhammad bin Abdul-Hadi. (d. 1138 AH). Hashiat Alsindii ealaa Sunan Abn Majah. Beirut: Dar Al-Jeel.
- Al-Siwasi, Kamal Al-Din Bin Abdul-Wahid (d.681 AH). Sharh Fath Alqadir Ealaa Alhidaya. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Al-Tabari, Muhammad bin Jarir. (d. 310 AH). Jamie Albayan ean Tawil Ay Alquran = Tafsir Altabarii. ed: Ahmed Shaker. 1nd ed. Beirut: Al-Resala Foundation, 1420 AH - 2000 AD.
- Al-Tahawy, Ahmed bin Muhammad (d. 321 AH). Sharh Maeani Alathar. ed: Muhammad Zuhri Al-Najjar. 1nd ed. Beirut: Scientific Books House.
- Al-Tirmidhi, Abu Issa Muhammad bin Issa. (d. 279 AH). Aljamie Alkabira= Sunan Altirmidhii. ed: Bashar Awwad Maarouf. Beirut: Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, 1998 AD.
- Al-Zarkashi, Muhammad bin Abdullah. (d. 772 AH). Sharah Alzarkashiu ealaa Mukhtasar Alkharqii. 1nd ed. Obeikan House, 1413 AH. - 1993 AD.
- Al-Zuhaili, Wahba Mustafa (d.2015 AD). Alfiqh Alislamy Wadllatuh. 4nd ed. Damascus: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Ibn Abdeen, Muhammad Amin bin Omar (d.1252 AH). Aldur Almukhtar Wahashiat abn Eabidin (Rd Almuhtari). 2nd ed. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr, 1412 AH - 1992 AD.
- Ibn Abi Shaybah, Abu Bakr Abdullah. (d. 235 AH). Almusanaf. ed: Muhammad Awama. Qibla House.
- Ibn Hajar, Ahmed bin Ali (d. 852 AH). Fatah Albari Sharh Sahih Albukharii. ed: Tariq bin Awad Allah bin Muhammad. 2nd ed. Saudi Arabia: Dar Ibn Al-Jawzi, 1422 AH.
- Ibn Hajar, Ahmed bin Ali (d. 852 AH). Fatah Albari Sharh Sahih Albukharii. Numbering: Mohamed Fouad Abdel-Baqi. Beirut: Dar Al-Maarifa, 1379 AH-1960 AD.
- Ibn Hanbal, Abu Abdullah Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Hanbal bin Hilal, (d.241 AH), Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal, ed: Al-Sayyid Abu Al-Maati Al-Nouri, 1nd ed, World of Books - Beirut, 1419 AH - 1998 AD.
- Ibn Hazm, Ali bin Ahmed (d. 456 AH). Almuhalaa Bialathar. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Ibn Khuzaymah, Muhammad bin Ishaq. (d. 311 AH). Sahih Ibn Khuzaymah. ed: Muhammad Mustafa Al-Adhami. Beirut: The Islamic Office.
- Ibn Majah, Muhammad bin Yazid Al-Qazwini. (d. 273 AH). Sunan Ibn Majah. ed: Muhammad Fouad Abdel-Baqi. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
- Ibn Manzoor, Muhammad bin Makram (d. 711 AH). Lisan al-Arab, 3nd ed. Beirut: Dar Sader, 1414 AH.
- Ibn Muflih, Muhammad. (d. 763 AH). Alfurue . Wamaeah Tashih Alfurue Lilmardawi. ed: Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Turki. 1nd ed. Beirut: Al-Resala Foundation, 1424 AH - 2003 AD.
- Ibn Najim, Zain al-Din bin Ibrahim bin Muhammad. (died in 970 AH). Albahr Alraayiq Sharh Kanz Aldaqayiq.2nd ed. Islamic Book House.
- Ibn Qudamah, Abdullah bin Ahmad al-Maqdisi (d. 620 AH). Almughaniy. ed: Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Turki - Abdel Fattah Muhammad Al-Helou. 3nd ed. Riyadh: World of Books, 1417 AH - 1997 AD.
- Ibn Rushd, the grandson, Muhammad bin Ahmed. (d. 595 AH). Bidayat Almujtahid. 4nd ed. Egypt: Mustafa Al-Babi Al-Halabi Press, 1395 AH - 1975 AD.
- Jarad, Majeed Mahmoud. Almustakhlas min Ara Eulama Alsharieat Walfulak Lihisab Almawaqit. 2022 AD.
- Jarad, Majeed Mahmoud. Eilm Alfalak Abhath fi Aljughrafiat Alfalakia. 2006 AD.
- Jarad, Majeed Mahmoud-Shafi, Abdel-Rahman Hamdi. Athar Eilm Alfalak fi Alahkam Alshareia. 2011 AD.
- Majeed Mahmoud - Al-Saadi, Sabih Rahman. Mabadi Wasasiaat Eilm Alfalak. 2012 AD.
- Kuwaiti Encyclopedia of Jurisprudence. Kuwaiti Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs. 2nd ed. Kuwait: Dar Al Salasil.
- Muslim, Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj Al-Nisaburi. (d. 261 AH). Sahih Muslim = Almusnad Alsahih. Beirut: Dar Al-Jeel + Dar Al-Afaq.