Document Type : بحث
University of Anbar - College of Islamic Sciences
This research is a study of Imam Al-Qurtubi's preferences in the book of Al-Sadaqa, through his book Al-Mufhim of what was confused about summarizing the book of Muslim, and the research included a comparative jurisprudential study of three issues: Referring to the charity after it reaches the deserving one, The ruling on buying Al-Sadaqa, Ruling on giving charity to one who invites to gamble, Where we showed Al-Qurtubi's opinion on it, then we studied the issues in a comparative study, arriving at the most correct opinion.
- Abdul Malik, I. "Explanation of Sahih al-Bukhari by Ibn Battal" (d. 449 AH), edited by: Abu Tamim Yasser bin Ibrahim, Al-Rushd Library, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, 2nd edition, 1423 AH-(2003)
- Al-Adawy, A. "Al-Adawi’s footnote on explaining the sufficiency of the divine student" (d. 1189 AH), edited by: Youssef Sheikh Muhammad Al-Baqai, Dar Al-Fikr, Beirut, (1414)
- Al-Ayni, M. "Umdat Al-Qari Explanation of Sahih Al-Bukhari" (d. 855 AH), Arab Heritage Revival House, Beirut.
- Al-Baghdadi, A. "Al-Tabaqat Al-Kubra" Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Saad bin Manea Al-Hashemi, with loyalty, Al-Basri, known as Ibn Saad (d. 230 AH), edited by: Muhammad Abdul Qadir Atta, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Alami, Beirut, 1st edition.
- Al-Bassam, A. "Tayseer Al-Alam Sharh Umdat Al-Ahkam" (d. 1423 AH), edited by: Muhammad Subhi bin Hassan Hallaq, The Companions Library, Emirates, The Followers Library, Cairo, 10th Edition, (1426)
- Al-Busti, M. "Al-Thiqqat" . House of Othmani Knowledge. Haider Abbad, India (1973)
- Al-Dhahabi, S. "Tadhkirat al-Hafiz", (d. 748 AH), Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiya, Beirut, Lebanon, 1st edition, (1419 AH-1998)
- Al-Dhahabi, S. "The History of Islam and the Deaths of Celebrities and Notables". (d. 784 AH), edited by: Bashar Awad Maarouf, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, 1st edition, (2003)
- Al-Dhaheri, A. "Al-Mahali bi-Athar". Abu Muhammad Ali bin Ahmed bin Saeed bin Hazm Al-Andalusi Al-Qurtubi (d. 456 AH), Dar Al-Fikr, Beirut.
- al-Hanafi, Y. "Al-Mu`tasir min al-Mukhtasar min Mushkil al-Athar" (d. 803 AH), The World of Books, Beirut.
- Al-Hanbali, A. "Standing and dismounting from the mosque of the issues of Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal". House of Scientific Books, Beirut (1994)
- Al-Hanbali, M. "Scouting the mask on the body of persuasion": (d. 1051 AH), Dar al-Kutub al-Alami.
- Al-Hasan, M. "The Laws of Islam in Issues of the Permissible and the Prohibited" Insharat Istiqlal, Tehran, Nasser Khosrow, Hajj Nayeb, Amir, Qom, 2nd edition, (1409 H)
- Al-Khattabi, A. "Milestones of the Sunnah, which is an explanation of Sunan Abi Dawud" Abu Suleiman Hamad bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Al-Khattab Al-Basti. Scientific Printer, Halab (1932)
- Al-Mabsout: Muhammad bin Ahmed bin Abi Sahl Shams al-Amamah al-Sarkhasi (d. 483 AH), Dar al-Ma'rifah, Beirut, (1414 H)
- Al-Madani, M. "Al-Muwatta" (d. 179 AH), edited by: Muhammad Mustafa Al-Adhami, Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Foundation, Abu Dhabi, Emirates, 1st edition, (1425)
- Al-Maghribi, S. "The talents of the Galilee in Khalil’s brief explanation" known as al-Hattab al-Ra’ini al-Maliki (d. 954 AH), Dar al-Fikr, 3rd edition, (1412 AH-1992)
- Al-Maliki, M. "Collecting benefits from Jami’ al-Usool and Majma’ al-Zawa’id" (d. 1094 AH), edited by: Abu Ali Suleiman bin Drei’, Ibn Katheer Library, Kuwait, Dar Ibn Hazm, Beirut, 1st edition, (1418 AH -1998)
- Al-Maqdisi, A. "Al-Mughni by Ibn Qudamah". al-Dimashqi al-Hanbali, known as Ibn Qudamah al-Maqdisi (d. 620 AH), Cairo Library, (1388 AH-1968)
- Al-Masry, S. "The masterpiece of the needy for the evidence of the method (on the arrangement of the method by al-Nawawi"(804 AH), edited by: Abdullah bin Sa’af al-Lahyani, Dar Hira, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, 1st edition, (1406 AH)
- Al-Mawardi, A. "Al-Hawi al-Kabeer in the jurisprudence of the Imam al-Shafi’i school of thought, which is a brief explanation of al-Muzani" (d. 1st edition, (1419)
- Al-Minhaj Explanation of Sahih Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj: Abu Zakariya Muhyiddin Yahya bin Sharaf Al-Nawawi (d. 676 AH), Dar Ihya Al-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut, 2nd edition, (1392)
- Al-Nasser, M. "Al-Jami’ al-Musnad al-Sahih Abbreviated from the affairs of the Messenger of God, his Sunnah and his days", “Sahih al-Bukhari. Dar Touq al-Najat, 1st edition, (1422)
- Al-Nawawi, A. "Al-Majmoo’ Sharh al-Muhadhdhab" Abu Zakariya Muhyi al-Din Yahya bin Sharaf (d. 676 AH), Dar al-Fikr.
- Al-Qazwini, I. "Sunan Ibn Majah" Ibn Majah Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Yazid (d. 273 AH), edited by: Muhammad Fouad Abdul-Baqi, the Arab Book Revival House.
- Al-Qurtubi, A. "Al-Istethkar" (d. 463 AH), edited by: Salem Muhammad Atta, Muhammad Ali Moawad, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiya, Beirut, 1st edition, (1421 AH-2000)
- Al-Qurtubi, A. "Al-Mufhim for what was confusing from summarizing Muslim’s book" (d. 656 AH), edited by: Muhyi al-Din Dib Misto, Ahmad Muhammad al-Sayyid, Yusuf Ali Budaiwi, Mahmoud Ibrahim Bazzal, Dar Katheer, Damascus, Beirut, Dar al-Kalam Al-Tayeb, Damascus, Beirut, 1st edition, (1417)
- Al-Sijistani, A. "Sunan Abi Dawud" Abu Dawud Suleiman bin Al-Ash’ath bin Ishaq bin Bashir bin Shaddad bin Amr Al-Azdi (d. 275 AH), edited by: Muhammad Muhyiddin Abd Al-Hamid, Al-Asriyyah Library, Sidon, Beirut.
- Al-Yamani, M. "Neil Al-Awtar" (d. 1250 AH), edited by: Essam Al-Din Al-Sabati, Dar Al-Hadith, Egypt, 1st edition, (1413)
- Al-Yamani, M. "The torrent flowing over the gardens of flowers" (d. 1250 AH), Dar Ibn Hazm, 1st edition.
- Al-Zarqani’s explanation of the Muwatta of Imam Malik: Muhammad bin Abdul-Baqi bin Yusuf Al-Zarqani, the Egyptian Al-Azhari, edited by: Taha Abdul Raouf Saad, Religious Culture Library, Cairo, 1st edition, (1424 H)
- Ibn Al-Atheer, M. "Jami’ Al-Usool in the Hadiths of the Messenger" (Dar Al-Bayan Library, 1st edition. (606 H)
- Ibn Daqeeq, I. "Ahkam al-Ahkam, Sharh Umdat al-Ahkam". Al-Sunnah Al-Muhammadiyya Press.
- Kahaleh, O. "Authors' Dictionary". Al-Muthanna Library, Beirut, Arab Heritage Revival House, Beirut.
- Ottoman, M."The ladder of access to the layers of stallions". known as “Kateb Chalabi” and “Hajji Khalifa”, edited by: Mahmoud Abdel-Qader Al-Arnaout, supervised and presented by: Ekmel El-Din Ihsanoglu, proofreading: Saleh Saadawi Saleh, preparing indexes: Salah El-Din Uyghur, Aresca Library, Istanbul, Turkey, (2010)
- The Great Mosque “Sunan Al-Tirmidhi”: Muhammad bin Issa bin Surah bin Musa bin Al-Dahhak, Al-Tirmidhi, Abu Issa (d. 279 AH), edited by: Bashar Awad Maarouf, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, Beirut, (1998)
- The Great Sunnahs: Ahmed bin Al-Hussein bin Ali bin Musa Al-Khosrawerdi Al-Khorasani, Abu Bakr Al-Bayhaqi (d. 458 AH), Edited by: Muhammad Abdul Qadir Atta, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiya, Beirut, Lebanon, 3rd edition, (1424 AH-2003)
- The Musnad of Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal: Abu Abdullah Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Hanbal bin Hilal bin Asad Al-Shaibani (d. 241 AH), edited by: Shuaib Al-Arnaout, Adel Murshid and others, Al-Risala Foundation, 1st edition, (1421 AH-2001)
- The Smart Tree of Light in Tabaqat Al-Malikiyah, Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Omar bin Ali bin Salem Makhlouf (d. 1360 AH), commented on by: Abdul Majeed Khayali, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiya, Lebanon, 1st Edition, (1424 AH-2003)
- The tail of the mirror of time. Qutbuddin Abu al-Fath Musa bin Muhammad al-Yunini (d. 726 AH), Ministry of Judicial Investigations and Cultural Affairs of the Indian Government, Dar al-Kitab al-Islami, Cairo, 2nd edition, (1413 AH-1992)